How we make H2rOse
Did you ever ask yourself how do roses make it into a bottle of H2rOse? We get this question a lot so it was about time to reveal the process.
Our roses grow on large rose fields in California where they get harvested for production. When the roses are ready, we remove the petals from the stems and clean them. All our roses are organic.
The petals are placed in a pot covered with distilled water. Over medium heat, we bring them to simmer and cover the pot. The rose petals stay inside the pot for about 30 minutes. During this process, we extract the essential rose oil from the rose petals. For further use of the rose water, we strain the water, separating petals from the water.
Since rose water is naturally bitter, we add fruit juices and saffron to our beverages not only to enhance the taste but also to add even more benefits.
Rose water is our hero ingredient in H2rOse not only because we love roses but also because of its benefits. Below we listed seven rose water benefits
- Drink rose water to hydrate the skin from the inside. Well-hydrated skin looks and feels plump and healthy.
- Drinking rose water is said to have anti-aging properties, to help with skin aging by reducing wrinkles, lightening dark spots and tightening pores.
- Drink rose water as a mood enhancer, to relieve depression or stress and improve mood.
- Drink rose water to relieve digestion troubles like bloating, upset tummy and constipation.
- Drink rose water to help heal from colds, flu, and sore throats. It may have a bronchodilator effect and help with respiratory illness.
- Drink rose water to calm nerves when feeling frazzled.
- Drink rose water to relieve fluid retention and inflammation.
Could we convince you to start drinking rose water?